My device displays an error message. How can I resolve the issue?
- Note the error message to provide on the ticket.
- Restart the device, by powering it off completely and turning it back on. Printers may also need to be completely unplugged from the wall and network.
- If the error only occurs after sending specific documents to the printer (or reconnecting it to the network), there may be an issue with the document or the version of software used to create it (usually PDF files).
- If the device will not boot past the error:
- From a working computer, launch the Quick-IT program to submit a ticket to your Site Based Technician (SBT).
- Contact your Site Based Technician directly.
- Contact the Help Desk.