The Employee Business Training site offers training on a variety of software programs. In addition, Quick Vids, training videos, and manuals are available directly from this site. Please see the website for course registration details.
The Enterprise Learning Management System (ELMS) is CCSD’s professional development tracking and learning management system (use AD credentials to access). This system allows users to search and register for training, view required videos, and request training transcripts. ELMS is also the tracking system for licensed Professional Growth System activities for the Contact Unit accrual. (ELMS has replaced Pathlore.)
Training documentation can be found at training.ccsd.net.
Canvas is a learning management system (LMS) used by both students and employees.
The username & password are the same as your AD login.
Visit Training.ccsd.net for information and training on G Suite.
ParentLink, ccsd.parentlink.net (officially named Blackboard Mass Communications), is CCSD’s mass notification system. Schools and departments can use the system to send out phone calls, emails, and text messages to their community (staff, parents, and students).
By default, school administrators and those granted the Building Communicator role in Infinite Campus are able to send messages. To login, use your AD credentials.
To submit a request to send a district wide message, complete the ParentLink Message Request form.
For assistance using ParentLink call 1-800-829-8107.
If you have account or data questions, please contact the User Support Help Desk at 702-799-3300 or ask for help using the ParentLink Questions (TISS) form.
Basics Messaging Quick Reference: General Help information
How to Send a Message using an External File: Steps for sending a message to contacts that are not in ParentLink (for example, community members, next-year students, etc.) using an ad-hoc query or external database.
ParentLink Opt-out/Opt-in phone number
Users can opt out of:
- Phone calls: Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at “855-502-STOP (855-502-7867)”.
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply STOP to any Blackboard system text or to “60680” for non-emergency messages. Reply STOP to “54968” to opt out of emergency messages.
- Emails: Click the unsubscribe link from any email they receive.
Users can opt back into:
- Phone calls: Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at “855-502-STOP (855-502-7867)” from the phone line that has been opted out.
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply START to “60680” from the phone line that has been opted out for non-emergency messages. Reply START to “54968” for emergency messages.