SAP Access Requests
**NEW** All SAP requests can now be made on one simple ONLINE form.
Please note: All requests must be submitted by the central office administrator or the principal for the site. In the absence of the central office administrator or principal, the request must be submitted by a higher level of authority. Users cannot request their own access. You will be prompted to log in to the User Support Services website in order to fill out the form.
This is an internal form that can only be accessed from within CCSD.
Use this form to request access to SAP or modify access to one of the following areas in SAP for an employee:
- Initial Access
- Access to additional Cost Center shopping carts
- Set the employee’s default storage location(e.g. the delivery location).
- Access to Budget reporting
- Access to the C5 tab in SAP
- Access to Field Trips for School based staff
- Access to Field Trips for Central Office based Staff (e.g. Transportation)
- Access to Trackables (View Only)
- Access to Trackables (Controller)