I am not able to log into Infinite Campus with my AD account.
I am not able to log into Infinite Campus with my AD account. What might cause this?
Some reasons include:
- You were not provisioned for IC because an IC Request form was not filled out and submitted. This is to be approved and submitted by your site administrator.
- Your AD password is incorrect or has expired.
- You can try our Password Reset Page to regain access to your account.
- Your AD account has been moved (i.e. per a location change) and will need to be enabled.
- Contact your SBT (Site Based Technician).
- Your AD Account is being locked due a bad/old password immediately after you reset it.
- Check to see if you have a device with a saved password on the CCSD Wi-Fi (Phone, tablet, etc.). You can remove the connection and delete your credentials from the device and re-establish the connection after your password has been reset.
- Check to see if an application, such as bookmarked ccsd websites that log in after a restart of your workstation, is using saved credentials to log you in. This Microsoft article contains instructions for accessing the Credential Manager.