I am getting a “You do not have rights to this user” error message
I am getting a “You do not have rights to this user” error message. How do I resolve it?
- This is most often caused when:
- The student is not enrolled in the current school/calendar year for your site.
- The parents’ relationships to the student are not properly defined, therefore not granting access to the Portal Liaison.
- You will need to ensure that the right school and year are selected in your Calendar dropdown (i.e. if the student is not enrolled until next year, you will have to change the year accordingly in the dropdown).
- If that correct, check that the parents’ have Portal rights to the student in their Relationships
- If the student does not have an enrollment at your site at all, please call the Help Desk at 799-3300 to request account assistance for the parent.