NOTE: If you are unable to log in and your password does not work, please Click Here. You must be connected to the CCSD network and logged into AD.
The new Quick-IT software has been developed to provide CCSD employees with a user-friendly, easy-to-use way to get technical support to your classroom or office. This program assists users in reporting their technical issue, gathers the information needed to solve the problem, creates a work order, and sends the work order to your Site-Based Technician (SBT) or the appropriate person/group at CCSD User Support. Technical issues that can be submitted using Quick-IT can include, but are not limited to: computers, tablets, printers, projectors, white boards, document cameras (Elmo), telephones, network connectivity, and software or password problems.
How to get to QuickIT
- Option 2 (Windows)
- Select the start button
- Open the CCSD folder
- Select Quick-IT
- Option 3 (Macintosh)
- Click the Applications icon on the Dock
- Double click Quick-IT to select
What if my computer will not bootup or logon?
- Go to another computer and launch the Quick-IT program.
- Include in the problem’s description the model type (Dell, Lenovo, Mac, etc.) and the room number of the broken computer. (If applicable also include the workstation number.)
What if I’m having another issue such as a program will not launch, I’m unable to connect to the network, or another issue not listed?
- Use the QuickIT site to report the issue.
If you do not have Quick-IT on your computer, please contact your site-based technician for assistance.